CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leather & lace

leather & lace

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Empty
PostSubject: Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top   Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Well, here are three of my recent goings-on:

First is a lace tank top from my first-ever attempt at drafting a pattern. Because the lace didn't stretch, and my measurements weren't exact, a few adjustments had to be made. It wasn't quite as low as I was hoping, but I don't have to dress like a slut all the time, I suppose lol!

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c10

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c11

These two recons were made by cutting apart two large men's flannels I found on the cheap and two clearance tshirts, a size smaller than my usual medium, and sewing parts of them back together.

The first used a really cool tshirt with a girl on the front. I used a heavy wool-type flannel and cut off the buttons, cuffs and collar. I added the bottom of the strip of buttons to the collar to make it longer to fit the neckline of the tshirt.

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c12

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c13

This one is using a lighter purple flannel. It uses the same concept but with the whole sleeve and the back of the shirt made into a hood.

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c14

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Fair_c15

Tell me what you think. The purple one is going to state fair in 4-H because it has cleaner seams. On the red one I surged all the edges with black thread and topstiched with lime green (to match the girl's eyeshadow) and the judge wasn't too into it. And it's really crooked because I like to go fast:D
Back to top Go down
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

PostSubject: Re: Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top   Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 am

awsome dude, I especially love the bottom shirt! Cuuute!
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top   Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 am

It's like a Fashionable Frankestein's monster! I love it!!! Super cute! :0D
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top   Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Recons and a Lace Tank Top
Page 1 of 1