CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EvertonB

EvertonB

Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask Empty
PostSubject: Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask   Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

I always want to do something for Halloween, but I never end up doing anything because either I make plans too late or don't have a costume I like. Well this year I decided to get a head start on my costume so there would be no excuses to not go out and have fun. After seeing this video 2 years ago from Threadbanger I've always wanted to make a mask, and so I took this opportunity and decided to make a Venetian Carnival inspired costume. So far I only have the mask done, and these are my results.

the mask itself:
Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask MakingMaskfinal

and this is how it looks on:
Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask MakingMaskfinal2

I need darker make up though O.O
Back to top Go down
FrauleinToYou

PostSubject: Re: Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask   Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 am

That's so awesome!!! You did such a good job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frauleintoyou.blogspot.com
thelittlevampirebat

thelittlevampirebat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask   Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 am

awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mia_Ebony

Mia_Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask   Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:18 am

I'm going to Venice next week. I wanted to do a mask as well, but decided to wait until I was inspired by all the nice masks there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask   Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween head start. Venetian inspired Mask
Page 1 of 1