CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o Empty
PostSubject: My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o   My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:26 pm

I just cleaned my room, it was trashed with thread and fabric scarps everywhere haha. Anywho, yeah, my craft space is my bedroom, Take a look if you will. :0)

My fabrics, mirror, Barbie doll proportioned dress form haha, and my dresser.
My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o IMG_7259

Close up
My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o IMG_7260

My sewing machine until I get a table, sometimes I move downstairs to the kitchen table though.
My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o IMG_7261

This is my photography/Movie/Special Effects corner. I store all my props, backgrounds, cameras, makeup, costumes etc in this corner.
My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o IMG_7262

And finally, This is the view out my window that I get to see when working on things, somedays if it's not windy though I will take a fold out table or sit on the porch and work outside. So glad the weather is starting to get nice again! :0D

My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o IMG_7263
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust

PostSubject: Re: My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o   My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am

Awesome craft room! and nice giant pencil in your special efects room.haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o   My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 am

ZiggyStardust wrote:
Awesome craft room! and nice giant pencil in your special efects room.haha. Very Happy

Haha, Yeah that pencil was sort of like a legacy handed down in my family lol.

My mom's cousin who is a photographer had it for a prop back when she did school photos (along with a giant composition book.) and since she no longer has her studio and works from home she didn't need it, she handed it to me along with some other photo props. It was almost ritualistic lol.

I actually had my school photo taken with it when I was in 3rd grade by here. as with all the others at my school. Funny story actually, at our elementary school reunion someone said "I wonder what ever happened to that giant pencil!?" I told him that it was actually in my bedroom and he then bowed down on his knees and said "You must do only good with that pencil, and take many other third grade students photos with it!"

Here's one of my sister I took when we were goofing off. She wanted to pretend it was falling on her.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1239348218736.2037349.1080206809#!/photo.php?fbid=1405112722745&set=a.1239348218736.2037349.1080206809&type=1&theater

Anyways, enough about the history of the giant pencil lol.

Yeah, I love my room! Especially my window. :0) Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o   My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o Empty

Back to top Go down

My Crafting Place, actually clean for once! and a view out my window! 0.o
Page 1 of 1