CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please recomend some craft/sewing books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria

Maria

Please recomend some craft/sewing books Empty
PostSubject: Please recomend some craft/sewing books   Please recomend some craft/sewing books EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 am

I live outside the US but I have this oportunity to order anything I want from amazon.com. There are like a million books that look intresting but I really want to get the good ones, please recomend any craft/sewing books you think are the best!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please recomend some craft/sewing books   Please recomend some craft/sewing books EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:08 am

The Sewing book by Alison Smith is awesome:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sewing-Book-Alison-Smith/dp/1405335556/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310803672&sr=8-1

She goes through tools, techniques (with some excellent images) and there are some projects at the end.
Back to top Go down
peglegparadiddle

peglegparadiddle

PostSubject: Re: Please recomend some craft/sewing books   Please recomend some craft/sewing books EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

the best sewing book i own in my readers digest sewing book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please recomend some craft/sewing books   Please recomend some craft/sewing books Empty

Back to top Go down

Please recomend some craft/sewing books
Page 1 of 1