CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh no... not her!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
That_One_Chick

That_One_Chick

Oh no... not her! Empty
PostSubject: Oh no... not her!   Oh no... not her! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 pm

So I suppose this is the part where I indtoruce myself, yes? Hi everyone! I'm Lauren! And, for those of you who remember me, I was Bob_Is_A_Hobo over on the TB forums.

Well my name may be Lauren, but around school I'm also known as the 'earring girl'. I make earrings out of polymer clay(and mostly food earrings. pizza, pancakes, cake, donuts...) and going to a school that has a uniform, I tend to stand out! And I'm proud of it!

Oh! I'm also known as the 'crazy chick who makes everything she owns'. I make all of my dresses for the dances at my school.(Pffft, who needs to spend $50 on a dress I'll wear once? DIY baby!) And I also made my backpack out of fused plastic bags, and a whole bunch of other things. So I guess that nickname fits haha. But one time I did have someone ask me if I made my socks and shoes.... I didn't, but that woulda been awesome if I did!

Oh no... not her! Mydress
Aaaaaand that's the dress that was the dress I made for homecoming this year! Some people didn't believe that I didn't buy it from a store haha

Hmm... anything else you should know about me? I love all things Disney and Lady Gaga(hence the avatar... dressed up as her for decades day for spirit week!) and long walks on the beach. lol jk! Well just about the beach part! And I just wanted to say I'm super excited for Craftovision! I can't wait for all the new episodes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

Oh no... not her! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh no... not her!   Oh no... not her! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Lauren...Welcome girl!
Yes, I so remember you as bob the hobo lol and I do like your avatar..cool and funny!
Like a Star @ heaven Glad your over here to share the diyness girl....yay

xoxo
tany cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
That_One_Chick

That_One_Chick

Oh no... not her! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh no... not her!   Oh no... not her! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy

And I'm glad to be here, sharing my diyness! Now if only I had a camera that worked... then it might be easier to share lol
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

Oh no... not her! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh no... not her!   Oh no... not her! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Awesome dress!
I really wanna try out polymer clay one of these days!

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Oh no... not her! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh no... not her!   Oh no... not her! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh no... not her!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: