CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello eveyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yukichan

yukichan

hello eveyone Empty
PostSubject: hello eveyone   hello eveyone EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi, my name is Emma i am not very good at saying thing so i just talk LOL!!!

i started to sew at the age of 4 ( i know it too young) i away at my grand parents place every day. so one day my grama said to me that she will teach me how to sew lol
i started to learn with just a needle and thread i just sew random thing like... bag,pillow,mine doll shirt ect.... but the very fist thing i ever real made was a YU-GI-OH
jacket i made by hand it took me 8 hour a day lol.

i by the time i got my very first sewing machine and also that year i learn the magic of DIY i kinda and still to day is OCD lol

in 2007 while i was on youtube i came a part of a video of ThreadBanger of how to make a swim suit out of a video i was borad so i made one lol i knew once i watch that video i became OCD!!!! to it LOL!!.

everyday for the last 3 year i watch it i made so many thing i want to tank threadbanger for helping my true passion for love of DIY it it was not for you then i be the same old girl with the same old fashion

once i finish school i am giong to studying costume construction, with a second emphasis in wig and makeup design, as well as a second emphasis in costume design it a big dream of mine

will i said also lol just you wait i be coming with tut on how to make thing Smile

Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

hello eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello eveyone   hello eveyone EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 pm

There is never too young to learn how to sew! It's so cool that your grandma taught you at that age!

Wig design, I've honestly never met anyone who wanted to be a wig maker. Sounds cool!

Welcome to the forums:)
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

hello eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello eveyone   hello eveyone EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:08 am

Hi Emma!

Omg right from the begining you were sewing and threading!
You were born for making beautifull things so others can enjoy and be happy!Smile You sound AMAZING!!!
Go for your dream and be free!
And...I'm glad your here in the forums, welcome sweety!
oxoxo
Tany
cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Sponsored content

hello eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello eveyone   hello eveyone Empty

Back to top Go down

hello eveyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum