CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herro! Please Accept Me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
miceybutt

miceybutt

Herro! Please Accept Me! Empty
PostSubject: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi! My name is Danya and I'm from California! I don't really know how to introduce myself beyond that... so yeah... I'm currently a junior in High school and I have a strong love for sewing! My mom taught me how to use a needle and thread when I was in 1st grade, and she taught me how to make really simple things(like crappy pillows because I had huge stitches due to laziness). I started using a sewing machine around May of last year, and ever since, my hands are addicted to making things out of fabric. I discovered Threadbanger right around that time and was ecstatic. I mean, there were like 400 videos of projects I could do at home! Ever since Rob and Corrine left, TB hasn't really been the same(Don't get me wrong, I love K.L., but the videos didn't have the same TB feel to it). I ran out of things to do, but thankfully, that just led me into making whatever I wanted! I started researching on different tips and going just beyond TB. My mom even admits that I am now better with the sewing machine than her. Bwahha. I can't wait to show off what I've been doing for the past 10 months.

Note to Corrine: Thank you so much for everything! I love the feeling of my friends asking me where I get my stuff and telling them that I made it! And all of this is thanks to you! It's so awesome that you're starting this up. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Very Happy

Re-reading this is so weird. I'm weird. Please accept me! ><
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Welcome!
I accept you!
Can't wait to see what projects you post!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Steffi

Steffi

PostSubject: Re: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 am

You don't seem weird at all, you seem really nice Very Happy Welcome, I'm looking forward to see your crafts! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://steffi-cottoncandycastle.blogspot.com/
apockylypse

apockylypse

PostSubject: Re: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 am

It didn't seem weird to me.

Welcome! It's so great hearing how other people started creating things! Can't wait to see pictures of your projects!
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 am

Welcome Miceybutt! Heehee cute name btw:)
Yes, here you are nor weird or out of place cuz we accept anyone that is crazy with creativity!!!! And that sounds like YOU missy!!Wink

Welcome, and I can't wait to see what you've made!!!
It's awsome when the student has surpass the master! In sewing I mean...lol

oxoxo Tany
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro! Please Accept Me!   Herro! Please Accept Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Herro! Please Accept Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum