CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  Empty
PostSubject: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Check em out! Very Happy

This one was a collaboration with me and my cousin's ideas, It was supposed to be just spray paint but I ran out so ended up doing the rest with bleach.
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221806100_db1c23a773
DSC05128 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

This one is for my friends Birthday, He loves city life and music. So I combined the two.
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221805634_1b8b77d7c4
DSC05123 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

This one is also for his B-day, I used onions for the grass and built a tree out of twigs and found some leaves, laid them on the shirt and bleach sprayed over it.
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221806428_63fc1e61fe
DSC05130 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

This one is my brothers
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221805780_d5deccb0e0
DSC05126 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

This one is mine
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221285737_983d2791d8
DSC05134 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

and this one is just a random one I will probably give away to someone.
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  6221285621_e4b52d9951
DSC05133 by Amandaggogo, on Flickr

and here is the link to the Flicker if you want to see the backs of the shirts. :0)
Let me know what you think! :0D I spent all day making these.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandagarrett/sets/72157627841783894/
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:27 pm

There all fantastic! I especially love the first Smile Beautifully colored Smile
Since I've been seeing a lot of shirts like this lately, I was wondering: how do you do it?? I get the part where you lay an object (some leaves, twigs, a music tape, bits and pieces etc) on the t-shirt and then spray it....but how would you spray bleach? Because in Holland, as far as I know, you can only buy bleach in bottles like this:
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  C1000-c1000-basis-dikke-bleek-flacon-1-liter

And that's actually the stuff you would use for cleaning the toilets...Wink
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 am

Leana wrote:
There all fantastic! I especially love the first Smile Beautifully colored Smile
Since I've been seeing a lot of shirts like this lately, I was wondering: how do you do it?? I get the part where you lay an object (some leaves, twigs, a music tape, bits and pieces etc) on the t-shirt and then spray it....but how would you spray bleach? Because in Holland, as far as I know, you can only buy bleach in bottles like this:
Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  C1000-c1000-basis-dikke-bleek-flacon-1-liter

And that's actually the stuff you would use for cleaning the toilets...Wink

The colors on the first one were actually an accident.
I started with spray paint but ran out so ended up grabbing the bleach.

And what you do is buy an empty spray bottle, then fill that up with bleach, halfway, then the other half with water.

Then once you spray the bleach, make sure you have a bowl of clean water nearby to dip the shirt in after wards so it will stop the bleaching process.
And you just use regular everyday household bleach cleaner. Just gotta pour it into an empty spray bottle.
Back to top Go down
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 am

t-shirts are cool - and good tip amandaggogo!
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:04 pm

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl wrote:
t-shirts are cool - and good tip amandaggogo!

Thank you!
Love the username by the way. :0)
Pink Floyd perhaps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 am

Quote :

aw shucks - you can read me like a book! Razz
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 am

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl wrote:
Quote :

aw shucks - you can read me like a book! Razz

That's one of my top favorite songs! :0D
That and Bowl of Oranges by Bright Eyes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 am

Super, thanks for the ideas and how-to's! Smile
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Leana wrote:
Super, thanks for the ideas and how-to's! Smile
You're welcome! :0)
Back to top Go down
silence.est.harmony

silence.est.harmony

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:15 pm

those are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://craftyelements.blogspot.com
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 am

silence.est.harmony wrote:
those are awesome!!

Thank you!
and, as an update, I gave the shirts to my friend two days ago, He LOVED them! :0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!    Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Made a few bleach and spraypaint Tees today, very excited about them!
Page 1 of 1