CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenyver-Costumes

Gwenyver-Costumes

Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic Empty
PostSubject: Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic   Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 am

Hey!

(Oh, you mean I have to write more than just that? OK then. Wink )

I am Gwenyver, writer of the blog Confessions of a Costumeholic, costume addict, sewing enthusiast and occasional crafter (crafting is my most relaxing hobby - sewing and costuming usualy come with a deadline and take longer). I come from a long line of DIYers and I love to do EVERYTHING myself, as far as it is possible. I am addicted to Threadbangers and now Craftovision; I am just itching to try some of Corinne's jewelry projects. I just have to get to my stuff first. (I may be a bit of a hoarder, but as a good friend of mine told me, all costumers and crafters are hoarders - it just comes with the trade).

In order to have as many excuses to make costumes as possible, I play in the SCA, am a part of a costuming group here in Montréal called "L'Alliance Impériale", I go to Medieval and Nouvelle-France fairs, and I do cosplay for the local annual Anime & Manga convention, Otakuthon. I also love Steampunk. And when I have time left, I like to make accessories such as jewelry and hair pieces.

It is great to have found this group. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://costumeholic.blogspot.com/
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

PostSubject: Re: Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic   Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:28 pm

...phew! thats quite a list of things! you sound like one busy lady! I agree with the hoarder thing; I don't have just one of anything, I have HUNDREDS!
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic   Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 am

Hey Welcome Gwenyver!

First: medieval fairs are awesome ! Wink And making (early) medieval clothing is even better.

Ow and you are so right about the hoarding thing.! Wink Razz A few weeks ago my partner called me a fabric hoarder, but I just didn't see the problem... Wink

Have fun here and I'll be sure to check your blog Smile

xoxo
Leana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic   Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! From your friendly neighbourhood Costumeholic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: