CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mia says Hi! ^-^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia_Ebony

Mia_Ebony

Mia says Hi! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Mia says Hi! ^-^   Mia says Hi! ^-^ EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi everyone! ^-^
I am Mia from Germany. I'm totaly new in the whole DIY, I can't even sew... Laughing But all these fantastic tutorials at youtube fixed me so I really really want to learn all this right NOW! Razz
I already got my mom to teach me sewing and I can use her sewing machine until I can get my own one.
The first time I saw a threadbanger video was the carneval mask. My boyfriend and I go to Venice next week and I liked the masks from the time I was a really small child. So I thought why not try to make one yourself. And when I saw what awsome things you can do all by youself and a sewing machine, I wanted to make all of them myself! Very Happy
I am 24 years old and work as a physiotherapist. I am one of those long hair obsessed people, so I' total exited that Corinne announced upcoming hairdo tutorials!
I never learned things like stiching, how to crochet, sewing... So now it is time to learn it! Laughing
With nice greetings from the other side of the great pond,
Mia
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

Mia says Hi! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia says Hi! ^-^   Mia says Hi! ^-^ EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey Mia,

Willkommen Wink
Nice you found threadbanger/craftovision, there's always a lot to learn and discover here! Smile And you see the most beautiful and inspiring stuff Smile

I just love your hair, nice braid you got there!

Ow and I live on your side of the great pond Wink Actually, I'm thinking 'bout studying in Leipzig for a few months Smile But still not sure how my professors think about that :p

xx
Leana
Back to top Go down
Mia_Ebony

Mia_Ebony

Mia says Hi! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia says Hi! ^-^   Mia says Hi! ^-^ EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi! ^-^
I already discovered that. I can't wait until I can sew!!! Laughing
Thanks. It isn't difficult but it is really time consuming... Laughing And after some time you feel like your arms will fall off...
I've only been once in Leipzig but it is a really nice city, so why not try to convince your professors? Razz
Mia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mia says Hi! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia says Hi! ^-^   Mia says Hi! ^-^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia says Hi! ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: