CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steampunk-inspired simple earrings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leana

Leana

Steampunk-inspired simple earrings Empty
PostSubject: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Last week I was at an awesome beads-store in my hometown with one of my housemates and we've been there for about an hour I guess...
I only bought stuff to make these earrings, my housemate bought stuff for several extravagant necklaces (she's awesome with beads, I don't know how she does it, but she's a genius Wink).

The earrings were only made because I saw the tiny keys and fell in love with them. I'm making a steampunk-inspired costume for a medieval/fantasy event we're attending in two weeks, I thought that these might go great with it.
Furthermore I'm making pants covered with leather and probably a simple corset. I hope I'll have the time... because work has been very busy and hectic lately.
Pictures of other parts of the costume will off course follow Wink

But first: the small but important detail of a nice pair of earrings Razz

Steampunk-inspired simple earrings 2011-07-15%25252018.21.08
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

they are adorable! and you could also wear them to a pirate's costume Smile or just every day, because they're CUTE!
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Thanks so much! Very Happy

And yes I´ve been wearing them since I made them last week, or at least at the moments that I wasn't at work Wink
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 pm

They are really cute!! you did a nice job there and can't wait to see the costume, it sounds great Smile
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am

Thanks! The festival will be in one and a half week, so not that much time of waiting for pics Wink I hope the pieces of leather I ordered will be arriving today... Wink
Back to top Go down
musuoka

PostSubject: dfh   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 am

For the current way of life, I am still waiting to see, I seem to not know what to do to fill their empty minds already, as if this world did nothing to attract my attention. I was confused in the stagnant, I am waiting for a miracle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

Is your friend called Tonya by any chances?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

musuoka wrote:
For the current way of life, I am still waiting to see, I seem to not know what to do to fill their empty minds already, as if this world did nothing to attract my attention. I was confused in the stagnant, I am waiting for a miracle.

Something tells me you're a spambot affraid

I googled the above quote and it was repeated on several sites/forums.
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 am

PinUp, I thought exactly the same.... who's the mod here? Smile
And no I'm sorry, I don't even know a Tonya, why so? The friend I was with has a very Dutch name, to be honest Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:13 am

I know a very talented lady who does amazing things with beading called Tonya - she lives about an hour from the location you've given on here. Thought it would be a very funny coincidence if it was her! Smile

Steampunk-inspired simple earrings 163018_10150124524678783_789323782_7816665_4460079_n

I think Corinne is the mod.
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 am

ow wow, that does look incredible ! Smile
And it would've been funny indeed, haha Smile But no, I've never even been to the town where she lives. My friend is one of the girls from my studentshouse Smile She makes awesome things, but is not yet as talented as Tonya is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-inspired simple earrings   Steampunk-inspired simple earrings Empty

Back to top Go down

Steampunk-inspired simple earrings
Page 1 of 1