CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Escargot

Escargot

Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello everyone
I'm Escargot, I'm a snail and I am French (like you haven't guessed yet). lol!

Over the last 6 or 7 years I have been a bit of a globe trotter... I currently live in France but I am moving to England in a month! I really hope I can meet some crafters from England so I can make friends when I'm there Very Happy

I've always been creative, my hands always want to make something. I have been experimenting a little bit of different mediums before I found my own way of expressing myself.

My sewing craze began a few years ago when I started making plush cats out of felt -which I call "chats chiffons". Then I started making other things out of felt, monsters, etc. A couple years ago I also started reconstructing my t-shirts, because I was fed up with band shirts always designed for guys and wanted to look feminine while still rocking my favourite bands shirts.

I am a total beginner at sewing and I learn alone -which means I make a lot of mistakes and I'm probably not doing things "according to the rules" but hey, that's how you learn isn't it?

My mother in law taught me how to knit about a year ago and I've made a few things since, mostly accessories. I also taught myself to crochet and have made a couple of plushes...

Well, that's it for now, I don't want to bore you guys. You'll get to know more about me on the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Last edited by Escargot on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 am

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Bonjour!   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am

Welcome and I can't wait to see more from you!
All those crotchet plushies I gatta see!! Smile
And don't worry about mistakes....that's how we come up with new ideas!!
You fit right in hun!

See u in the forums!
oxoxo Tany cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
alexaberry

alexaberry

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

Salut Escargot!

I'm in England, where are you moving to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot   Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour, je m'appelle Escargot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: