CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatShannonKidd

ThatShannonKidd

Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? Empty
PostSubject: Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?   Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:37 am

To make it easier to find tutorials that people have posted I think it would be a good idea to make it separate from the projects that we post. Perhaps we shouldn't have any subcategories for the tutorial page/section, that way we can see all the tutorials listed on one page. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?   Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm

I concur Smile
Back to top Go down
evange

evange

PostSubject: Re: Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?   Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I disagree. For me they are one in the same, and I dont like having to double post (seems a bit shameless in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
Notorre

Notorre

PostSubject: Re: Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?   Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm

I agree. Having them in one group has been confusing for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?   Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Projects and Your Tutorials separate?
Page 1 of 1