CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Incredible Sock Dog!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercy_Mile

Mercy_Mile

The Incredible Sock Dog!! Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Sock Dog!!   The Incredible Sock Dog!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I came across this tutorial on cutoutandkeep.net and knew that I had to try it. My dad had given me a lot of his old super long grey socks (he has like a million pairs so it takes a long time to cycle through them, so no gross and crusty socks, lol). But for some redonkulous reason, I couldn't find them ANYWHERE! However, I came across an unused pair of blueish plaid socks that I got for a $1 at Shop N' Save. I wanted the puppy's body to be a little bit longer than in the tutorial, so instead of one sock, I used both. He came out super cute and my son is nuts for him. Smile

The Incredible Sock Dog!! May_1111

Side View (note: I used dried beans in his legs versus stuffing)
The Incredible Sock Dog!! May_1113

My son couldn't wait to get his hands on him. He was literally trying to get him out of my clutches while making the last few stitches, lol.
The Incredible Sock Dog!! May_1114

He was super happy to have him, Smile
The Incredible Sock Dog!! May_1115
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mercymile
leather & lace

leather & lace

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Sock Dog!!   The Incredible Sock Dog!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:36 am

Aww, that's adorable. He looks super happy to have it. Haha, your son reminds me of my brother, all skinny like that. Except my brother is 13 and eats ALL THE TIME and is still skinny as a toothpick O.o So unfair.
Back to top Go down
Mercy_Mile

Mercy_Mile

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Sock Dog!!   The Incredible Sock Dog!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:10 am

yeah, he eats like there's no tomorrow, yet he's still a skinny mini. His little belly sticks out though, as does his belly button which is irresistibly poke able. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mercymile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Sock Dog!!   The Incredible Sock Dog!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Sock Dog!!
Page 1 of 1