CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Decopaged shoes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paperflowers

paperflowers

Decopaged shoes! Empty
PostSubject: Decopaged shoes!   Decopaged shoes! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey everyone! I hope this is in the right place. I recently took some photos of some shoes I decoupaged a year and a half ago and thought I would share them with you!

Decopaged shoes! 5681686845_cfe442f47bDecopaged shoes! 5682252452_3ffcfb2df7

As you can see, they've experienced some wear and tear over time. My advice is to layer that modge podge/whatever sealer or glue your using like crazy! That was my mistake not to. I hope to find some heels to do this with sometime soon. Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
eiyela

eiyela

Decopaged shoes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decopaged shoes!   Decopaged shoes! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Ooooh, if you do this in several layers they'll look MORE awesome as they wear out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcorecooking.eu
nikkithegnerd

nikkithegnerd

Decopaged shoes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decopaged shoes!   Decopaged shoes! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Thank you so much for posting these shoes! I had these pair of white shoes with black stars that I thought I could just paint over the back stars with white paint and just paint my shoes, but htat didn't work out so well, so I'veb een trying to figureo ut what to do with them. This is it.
Back to top Go down
paperflowers

paperflowers

Decopaged shoes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decopaged shoes!   Decopaged shoes! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:33 pm

eiyela wrote:
Ooooh, if you do this in several layers they'll look MORE awesome as they wear out! Very Happy

This is such a wonderful idea! I hadn't even thought of that. I must do this once I acquire more modge podge! Very Happy

And thank you, Nikki! I'm so happy to have inspired you! I'd love to see some pictures when you finish! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decopaged shoes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decopaged shoes!   Decopaged shoes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Decopaged shoes!
Page 1 of 1