CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamara

tamara

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty
PostSubject: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 am

I started a quilt.... one tiny tiny square down, a million to go...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 002-1
it's gonna be a king.... hahaha, if i manage to finish it...

i know that fabric tears easier if you mix old and new, but i couldn't help myself. some of the fab is old shirts, skirts, etc... which i picked up at the thrift store (read, i didn't actually wear most of the items, they were picked solely for their use as fabric). the batiks are new...
i've cut a few squares...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 001-1

and some hangers which i stripped down and covered with new batting. i cut out the pieces for the covering.... all I have left is to sew the covering and put it on the hangers, but alas.... i have been lazy...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 003
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crzy8cupcake

crzy8cupcake

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

I love all the colors!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty

Back to top Go down

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers
Page 1 of 1