CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday   Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Whether you celebrate Easter or not, what are you doing this sunday? Or this weekend in general?

I am going to my grandma's house for breakfast and a scavenger/egg hunt (It's a tradition in our family that you have to hunt eggs until you have a kid of your own.) So my uncle, my big brother, me, and my little sister are all doing an egg hunt this year.

Then afterwards my Brother, two of our friends and my boyo are all going egg hunting on our town's county wide egg hunt. Do any of ya'lls town's have an egg hunt similar? We tune into our local radio station and listen for clues which lead us to locations all over the county, there are usually 5 eggs total, and you get usually 5 clues per egg (depending upon how long it takes someone to find it) The prizes are usually really good too, like $500, or a $200 gift card somewhere, or free movie tickets for a year (which is great because they usually cost around $7 a ticket!)

The prizes are different each year, and it's always so much fun confusing the people from out of town, they see all these people running around everywhere with portable radios pretty much taped to their heads. It's always a fun time, and anyone can go! I'm excited! One year when I was around 11 I got so close to an egg but this snot nosed brat ran up and grabbed it. It had a ticket for $1000 in it too!

And year before last I walked right over the egg! But they said in the rules it wouldn't be hidden under anything, but it mustve gotten kicked under this dirt pile or something.

They ahd one for a sex shop shopping spree too, but you had to be 18 to get it, and this dude dressed like the easter bunny had it outside the radio station, you had to pet him on the nose and ask for it and show your ID. Haha.

anyways, Yeah, I'm psyched! :0D Been looking for portable radios all day!
__________________ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
leather & lace

leather & lace

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday   Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

oh my god that sounds like soo much fun! I get to spend easter with my dad's side of the family. not so fun. don't get me wrong, I love em and all, but they're so preppy and hoity toity and I'm so... not. But on the plus side, I get to bring my best friend with, so that'll be fun
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday   Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 am

leather & lace wrote:
oh my god that sounds like soo much fun! I get to spend easter with my dad's side of the family. not so fun. don't get me wrong, I love em and all, but they're so preppy and hoity toity and I'm so... not. But on the plus side, I get to bring my best friend with, so that'll be fun

I know how that can be, everyone on my dad's side are all super sport nuts, but I am far from it apart from Disc Golf. Lol

But yes! I am very excited! I just hope I am feeling better by Sunday! Because I have been sneezing non stop for two days!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday   Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody got Easter and/or just plans for Sunday
Page 1 of 1