CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theshylion

theshylion

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat Empty
PostSubject: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 am

Made this from a Japanese pattern; the charts are perfection so you don't need to read Japanese. The details are on my Ravelry page for any other Ravsters.

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat Photo_10

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat Photo_12

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat Photo_13

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://theshylion.com

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 am

Oooh I wanna make one of those for me - it's so cute!

And kudos on being a bloke that crochets - there shouldn't be anything significant in it, but it's not too common to come across a man who does. Wink
Back to top Go down
theshylion

theshylion

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 am

PinUpRetro wrote:
Oooh I wanna make one of those for me - it's so cute!

And kudos on being a bloke that crochets - there shouldn't be anything significant in it, but it's not too common to come across a man who does. Wink

You should definitely make one! It's not difficult - just double crochet and picot stitches. Are you on Rav? I can give the linkie to the pattern.

Thanks! I think if we want true gender equality, it has to go both ways. It shouldn't be a big deal for ladies to do "men's stuff" or for a guy who does "chick stuff". Hmm, that sounded heavier than I intended, but y'know what I mean. Fellas represent! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 am

word!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 am

Ooops should have also added - I'm not on Rav (not heard of it before)...but I can be if you have a linkie-poo to share Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:06 am

PinUpRetro wrote:
Ooops should have also added - I'm not on Rav (not heard of it before)...but I can be if you have a linkie-poo to share Smile

Turns out I'm an utter moron...or a liar Smile

I am on Rav, so therefore have also heard of it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 am

Ooh dear - looked at the pattern and I think I'm going to struggle without the instructions.

Embarassed

I'll have to find a Japanese person to translate for me..maybe I can bribe them with some of my Kanzashi Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
theshylion

theshylion

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 am

PinUpRetro wrote:
Ooh dear - looked at the pattern and I think I'm going to struggle without the instructions.

Embarassed

I'll have to find a Japanese person to translate for me..maybe I can bribe them with some of my Kanzashi Twisted Evil

Oooh, I found the English copy! Here! Second row on the right. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 am

You are my god among crocheting men king

Cheers dude afro
Back to top Go down
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 pm

That's a cool hat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Brimmed Crochet Hat   Green Brimmed Crochet Hat Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Brimmed Crochet Hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Projects and Tutorials :: Your Projects and Tutorials :: Accessories-
Jump to: