CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to everyone from a retired grandma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxySr

Hello to everyone from a retired grandma Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone from a retired grandma   Hello to everyone from a retired grandma EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

Hello all.
I am so happy to be here.
I have recently retired and find that I have time to do the things I really love, make crafts!!!
Recently I have had more time to attend show and that is when I realized, I would do things so differently! So i started promoting my own shows. But, I am retired and I have to be careful about making money, so.... I adopted the VFW " pay back the favor " program and now I can have all the fun of hosting some good shows and they make the money and it goes to a great cause, so everyone is happy! Yeah!!!
If I knew that it would be this much fun in my sixties I really would have started here!
Now, I am looking forward to getting to know all the wonderful craftes and hopefully they will tell me how to make shows better for them.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Leigh
Admin
Corinne Leigh

Hello to everyone from a retired grandma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone from a retired grandma   Hello to everyone from a retired grandma EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Welcome FoxySr!
Glad to have you here!
xxoo c
Back to top Go down
https://craftovision.forumotion.com

Hello to everyone from a retired grandma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: