CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newbie from Olney, Illinois!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashleeluxe

Newbie from Olney, Illinois! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Olney, Illinois!   Newbie from Olney, Illinois! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ashlee from Olney, Illinois. I'm a newbie to the DIY culture! I'm a huge follower and fan of fashion but can't afford to be constantly purchasing the latest and greatest. That's when I started searching YouTube on how to make clothing, jewelry, purses ect ect..I found Threadbanger and became obsessed! I'm so glad Corrine is back and look forward to meeting all of you!

Smile

-ashleeluxe
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Olney, Illinois!   Newbie from Olney, Illinois! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello and welcome! Smile
Im like you, i love fashion but cant really afford to buy it! Thank goodness for DIY Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Olney, Illinois!   Newbie from Olney, Illinois! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 am

Welcome!

How funny - there's an Olney near me (in England - about 22mins drive)...I wonder if the first settlers where from Olney - do you know?
Back to top Go down
ashleeluxe

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Olney, Illinois!   Newbie from Olney, Illinois! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm not sure where they were from originally but the founder was from Vermont and named the town after his friend whose last name was Olney. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Olney, Illinois!   Newbie from Olney, Illinois! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Olney, Illinois!
Page 1 of 1