CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people

Go down 
+3
tanimytani
ZombieCupcake90
Flutterbysea
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flutterbysea

Flutterbysea

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people Empty
PostSubject: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello! I'm Flutterbysea, you may remember me from the threadbanger forums- I go by the same name there.
My real name is Hanah.
Stuff I love to do- sewing, knitting, crochet, drawing, painting, cooking, baking, embroidery, hiking, SKIING!!!!, reading, the list gos on and on
Stuff I'M learning to do but so far I'm failing at- hoop dancing, snowboarding, using facebook.

I'm so excited about this new forum! I was heartbroken when theradbanger ended, but be warned I have tendencies towards lurking:(

So on to some pictures (I've posted all these before on threadbanger but it gives you an idea of who I am and what I can do)
]It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people Pantedjeans001300x4002It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people 015450x800-1It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people Ruffleshirt003300x400It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people 161800x600
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 am

hello! welcome! : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
tanimytani

tanimytani

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 am

Love the outfits! And it's nice to meet a potential fellow lurker Razz
Back to top Go down
Flutterbysea

Flutterbysea

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

tanimytani wrote:
Love the outfits! And it's nice to meet a potential fellow lurker Razz
thanks, they were fun to sew:)
Back to top Go down
gardenofyesterday

gardenofyesterday

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 am

those are amazing! teach me!
Back to top Go down
http://gardenofyesterday.tumblr.com/
MsCashew

MsCashew

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Welcome! And fabutastic shtuff, dahling! =D <3 Can't wait to see more. >u<
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 am

Welcome! Nice outfits you got there Smile Especially love the sweater! Great colours and design Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Flutterbysea darling!!! I'm glad your here too!!!
It's awsome to see our fun talented DIYers everywhere and here!!Smile
I love your Dress and it looks beautifull on you too doll:)
WELCOME!!!!

Oh and about TB, it's not gone....it's just on sleep mode:) lol
flower
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people   It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people Empty

Back to top Go down

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people
Page 1 of 1