CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey guys! kio here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kioG176

hey guys! kio here! Empty
PostSubject: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 pm

hey guys, you might remember me from threadbanger as throbbingheartsic_kio176, but i decided to start anew with a less emo name. haha.
i mainly knit and crochet, sewing was never my forte, even though i asked for my machine for christmas. it's useful for quick fixes but i've never been happy with any of my sewn garments.
i mostly knit blankets and scarves, i did a few baby blankets for my niece, and recently finished a circular scarf for my bro. working on double knitting another scarf for a cousin and a circular scarf for myself.
my fav crochet project is the slouchy hat corrine did a video on for threadbanger, that's what got me started on crafting. now i'm trying crochet with smaller thread, at my grandmother's request. lol.
i hope to get better at knitting/crochet Smile help a chick out? haha
as for picture.. i don't have any to post really lol
Back to top Go down
gardenofyesterday

gardenofyesterday

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

I find that circular needles are too daunting for me to try! I will never get a sweater done if I don't try em. Have you tried?
Back to top Go down
http://gardenofyesterday.tumblr.com/
kioG176

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:39 pm

i have yet to knit an actual garment, but i absolutely LOVE circular needles for blankets or infinity scarves. they're actually really convenient and easy to get used to. i prefer the bamboo ones, because i find that if i do need to use circular needles, it's for a larger project, and bamboo needles are more comfortable for me in the long run.
Back to top Go down
gardenofyesterday

gardenofyesterday

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 pm

i suppose then i should get over it and actually try it!
Back to top Go down
http://gardenofyesterday.tumblr.com/
kioG176

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 pm

it's not as hard as you think! good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forums Kio!
Can't wait to see what you post!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Welcome Kio!!!!!!!Smile
Glad your here Missy!!
cat
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
kioG176

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:55 pm

thank you tany! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! kio here!   hey guys! kio here! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys! kio here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: