CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wakawacki

wakawacki

"And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" Empty
PostSubject: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Hello to all. I was a big lurker in the Tb forums until I realized that C&R were no longer doing the videos for whatever reason. So then I lurked over at craftster.org and only posted stuff occasionally.

I love DIY though I'm not super great at any one thing in particular. For now I am trying to teach my self sewing and recently candle making. I'm a tentative sewer but love the candles. Looking to foray into embroidery, polymer clay, jewelry making and home/beauty.

The reason I got into sewing? Because I could not find a christine dae costume I liked anywhere. I wanted the outfit from the graveyard scene in the Phantom of the opera movie. While Im not close to making it yet, I will one day.

I,m very silly, easily amused, with lyrics for many a different song stuck in my head only to jump out at random. Hence the topic title....from 4 non blonds.

Looking forward to lurking here and commenting on all the awesome things you guys are making..and posting my own trials and (hopefully) successes in crafts. You guys will probably appreciate it a little more than my facebook friends lol! I have like 5 who will comment on anything in my crafting album.

good day for now. more to come soon i hope
Back to top Go down
gardenofyesterday

gardenofyesterday

PostSubject: Re: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I am really into home beauty too! I just bought some Irish seaweed moss so I can make my own shampoo! I hope it works, and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://gardenofyesterday.tumblr.com/
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:55 pm

i love that song Smile
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

PostSubject: Re: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm

hello! Smile
hehe once I get this song in my head, its in there for days!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Glad you joined:) Lurk all you want, post even! Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"   "And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey  heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on" Empty

Back to top Go down

"And I said Heeeeeeeeeeey heyyyyyy. I said hey....whats going on"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: