CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes

Go down 
+5
Madame Tokyo
peglegparadiddle
Pinkweeds
JavaJawa
Corinne Leigh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes Empty
PostSubject: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

i'm a reading-nerd... so my shelfs started to fall off my wall because i had wayyy too many books on them! lucky for me, my uncle is a wine seller and his delicious organic wine comes in those beautiful wooden boxes. long story short: i built my own bookshelf!

all that confusing stuff in front of it are my belts, necklaces, my sewing machine, etc Smile

bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes Img_1414
Back to top Go down
Corinne Leigh
Admin
Corinne Leigh

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:15 pm

It looks great! I love the idea sunny
Back to top Go down
https://craftovision.forumotion.com
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm so jealous! I wish I had such an awesome shelf for my books.
Great job:)
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Pinkweeds

Pinkweeds

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:50 am

That's pretty awesome! I love wine and reading! So I am now going to have to be on the look out for these so I can make my own!
Back to top Go down
http://la-bouilloire-noire.blogspot.com/
peglegparadiddle

peglegparadiddle

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:52 pm

OMG i love it!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 am

thanks for all the responses! glad y'all like it! study
Back to top Go down
Madame Tokyo

Madame Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm

It looks great!! Might have to go to my wine and spirits shop and see if they are throwing out any wine boxes.
Back to top Go down
http://madametokyo.tumblr.com
Voxanthella

Voxanthella

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:40 am

This is awesome I love it. Its something I'll have to remember when my husband and I get our own place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/atatteredcanvas
apockylypse

apockylypse

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 am

I love this! Wish I could get my hands on some crates for this. It would be perfect for my huge library of crafting books.
Back to top Go down
alexaberry

alexaberry

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 am

It's actually fortunate that only the posh wine comes in those boxes over here because otherwise i'd probably become a wino... with awesome shelves! *hic*
Back to top Go down
ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Cool! I like the idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes   bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes Empty

Back to top Go down

bookshelf made out of wooden wine boxes
Page 1 of 1