CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter: Leather & Lace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leather & lace

leather & lace

Enter: Leather & Lace  Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Leather & Lace    Enter: Leather & Lace  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey, I'm a newbie here. All I can say is, THANK GOD this forum is here!. They were having all sorts of problems at the TB forums and I never got the chance to post, but thanks to Gothictany I found Craftovision! YAYY!!!!!!!

Sooo, my name is Sadie (not Mercedes, just Sadie). I ride and show horses here in small-town Iowa. I love art, especially sketching and painting. My newest hobby is sewing, though my mommy dearest is still on the lookout for a machine for me so all I have now are concept sketches.

I suppose you could say my preferred style is a cross of Indie rocker and grunge? Think Avril Lavigne slash Ke$ha. But as I said before, I live in little rinky-dink Iowa and around here if you wear anything more creative than a mass-produced graphic tee, you're instantly the talk of the school. And not usually in a good way. So I tend to stick towards the designing rather than the actual making of anything. But trust me, I plan on changing that soon.

Anyhoo, I hope that I can really get some insight and constructive criticism in this joint, and I'll do my best to return the favor! ;P

Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Leather & Lace    Enter: Leather & Lace  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey welcome to the forums!

Don't need a machine! You can always sew by hand! (just takes a hella long time) lol

Can't wait to see what projects/pictures you post!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Leather & Lace    Enter: Leather & Lace  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey Sadie!!! You made it over here!!! Woohoo!!

Glad your here and Welcome!! Java is right, you can hand sew some basic garments...but if your eager to sew on a machine, I don't blame you! Smile lol
I hope you get your machine soon and start turning heads at school with some fun DIY baby! Yay!!!!

oxox Tany
alien
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Leather & Lace    Enter: Leather & Lace  Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter: Leather & Lace
Page 1 of 1