CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsCashew

MsCashew

Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose! Empty
PostSubject: Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!   Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 am

No, not really, but that would be really super awesome, wouldn't it? Very Happy

But anyhoo, hullo, ladles and jelly spoons! I am MsCashew, aka Carla, aka 'that gal that didn't really post terribly much on Threadbanger as she got shy now and again'. Smile But I saw that Corinne was up and about again, so I just had to join, as she is totally awesome. Very Happy *coughhavelotsofHalloweenythingsinOctobercough* ;D I missed your DIY fabutasticness. <3

Hmm, so what can I tell you about me besides my imaginary moose taming? . . .

-Born and raised in Minnesota, so I do have that Minnesotan accent. Not exactly as thick as in "Fargo", but it IS there. Smile
-I say "oofta" quite a bit.
-I'm still a beginner sewer, but I'm enjoying every bit of what I'm learning (maybe I'll pick up some good tips here Wink ). I'm probably going to start a quilt sooner rather than later.
-I ADORE Halloween. Vintage Halloween things make me all wiggly.
-I'm actually working on a webcomic set during Halloween (which will be up within the next couple months, hopefully Wink)
-I love art, and love creating, drawing, and writing. I have more of a cartoony style. Think . . . anime meets Scooby Doo meets odd. ;D
-I did go to art school for a while, but wasn't for me at the time. Maybe I'll go back one day.
-Two of my favorite bands off the top of my head are "Mumford and Sons" and "Coheed and Cambria".
-I positively love cereal. Boo Berry is amazing (I miss it D: )
-I have purple hair right now, and it feels positively corking. I took a few years off of doing things with my hair, as I donated my hair to Locks of Love, and couldn't have any dyes in it. Smile
-British things are smashing. <3
-One day, in the distant future, I want to have the rickety old house covered in vines that all the kids in town say is the witch house, and consider me the witch. I'm not a witch or wiccan or anything, I just think a rumor like that about me would be pretty nifty. Very Happy

And there's a few things for you for now. YAY! Hope to get to know everyone.
cherry
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!   Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

Welcome!!

Whatever you level is I can't wait to see what you post!

I love webcomics! Be sure to post a link when you have it up and running!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
MsCashew

MsCashew

PostSubject: Re: Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!   Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome, Jawa! =D (been terribly busy for the past few days to get back here D: ) I'll probably post a couple things up within the next few days. And sure! I'll post up a link for when I have my webcomic up and running. Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!   Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hullo from Minnesota, where I've tamed the great Moose!
Page 1 of 1