CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apockylypse (the forgetful)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
apockylypse

apockylypse

Apockylypse (the forgetful) Empty
PostSubject: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey guys! I used to frequent the TB boards a while ago, but it's been so long that I can't remember what my name was on there...haha!

So, let see....the usual intro?

Apockylypse (the forgetful) 171240_106028709474448_100002019583320_38026_6575235_o

Name: Kelly

I'm a craft-a-holic, been that way since birth. Any time my Momma Bear was doing anything crafty, I'd get her to teach me so I could do what she did. The one thing that didn't quite work that way was sewing, but that's going to change...once I get my craft room set up. I know some of the basics, but not nearly as impressive as she is (she's making my wedding dress).

Crafts: Knitting, Crocheting, Cross stitch, Beading, Drawing, Baking, Hemp Jewelry, Spinning & Sewing.

I've got two adorable dogs, Dade Murphy & Skylar, who are the best! Dade gets nosy, and loves to play with (a.k.a. knot up) my yarn when I'm knitting. Occasionally you might see them in some of my project pics, because it's rare that they leave my side when I'm home.

Other than that, if I'm not playing with the pups or crafting...I'm playing video games.

That's the short version of me . queen
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:44 pm

awesome! Can't wait to see your projects:)

*edit*
Is your name in reference to Pocky? I love Pocky! lol

Last edited by JavaJawa on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Corinne Leigh
Admin
Corinne Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Welcome! and congrats on the engagement!
xoxo c
Back to top Go down
https://craftovision.forumotion.com
apockylypse

apockylypse

PostSubject: Re: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:35 pm

@Java: Yes and no. I love Pocky too. It's actually a nickname a friend gave me because of one of my characters names in a video game we played together. I was the pocket healer of the group, and they called me Pocky for short.

@Corinne: Thanks so much! I'm so excited about Craft-o-Vision and can't wait for more episodes!
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:03 am

Welcome Kelly!!!! Smile
Omg you do look familiar.....but yeah, I don't remember your username from TB either:) lol
Anyways congrats on your engagement and hopefully you'll add some pics here!
We have a Wedding forum for all the DIY chicas!!! Smile

Hope to see more of you hun:)
oxo
Tany
cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apockylypse (the forgetful)   Apockylypse (the forgetful) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apockylypse (the forgetful)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: