CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need help with a long skirt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
esteemedthreader

need help with a long skirt. Empty
PostSubject: need help with a long skirt.   need help with a long skirt. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 am

I recently came across a picture of a skirt on burda style, but as my luck goes the skirt pattern is not avaliable online. need help with a long skirt. Valge-janale? i would really love to come up with something as close as posiable to this skirt as i can get. so i am posting it here for suggestions. my sewing skils are intermediate heading toward advanced. my pattern making skills on the other hand are very basic. i know there is a craftyvision skirt tutorial and was wondewring would that work for this skirt. from this pic it seems to be loser or not as fited as the one in the tutorial. any suggestions would be most grateful thanks in advace jessica [img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicaupchurch01/7419827686/[/img for what ever reason i could not get the picture to post. the link is to my flicker account and the skirt im wanting to make is the white skirt withthe ruffle at the bottom. also the only skirt image there.
Back to top Go down

need help with a long skirt.
Page 1 of 1