CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Light Cream Infinity Scarf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvertonB

PostSubject: Light Cream Infinity Scarf   Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

My friends always ask me to make them stuff, and since I bought a huge pack of yarn when I made this scarf I decided I would take on one of my friend's request. She wanted a an infinity scarf but didn't bothered/cared to tell me any other specifics. Well I made it, took it apart, started to make it again, had to take part of it apart again. But I have finally finished it. It's using a double crochet that goes behind stitch instead on through the stick hole so it has a pattern in one side and a different pattern on the other.

I don't think she's going to like it, but that's okay cause I can just keep it for myself cheers

Now I'm finally finishing my huge knitting board so I need to make another scarf I promised affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Escargot

PostSubject: Re: Light Cream Infinity Scarf   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Nice one! I'm also making a double crochet infinity scarf at the moment. Very Happy
And in case your friend doesn't want it, it looks very nice on you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light Cream Infinity Scarf
Page 1 of 1