CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ryanmoore!

Go down 
+3
KetchupSoldier
lameyxx
ryanmoore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ryanmoore

ryanmoore

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey guys, I dont really know how these introduction things works, so im just going to ramable on about myself. I started sewing when i was really really bored at my grandmas house one summer, and ran across the TB video on how to make a bathing suit out of a t-shirt. I made it and that pretty much was the catalyst to throw me back into the sewing scene. I was involved with my high school theater as an actor, but once i discovered my talent for sewing i was costuming shows left an right. I got so into that , that i decided to go to school for it!! FUN! So I'm studying costume construction, with a second emphasis in wig and makeup design, as well as a second emphasis in costume design....

I used to be on the TB forums all the time, so you might remember me from there, or one of the few episodes i did. I did one on "How to make a Jean Collar Sweatshirt", just youtube it..... oh no please dont... i look awful! damn awful fads, and growing up!..... I also did an episode on "How to make a pair of shorts out of a t shirt"...that one isnt as bad, nonetheless its still a great tutorial.

I'm so glad that Corinne got another DIY "thing" going on, I would get so excited every tuesday and friday when new episodes came out, they really made my day. Discovering the death of TB was very devastating, I mean it was TB who helped me discover my love and talent for sewing, and without them i would not be where i am today ( that sounds so cliche, but seriously, im going to school to learn how to sew, i mean how awesome is that!?)

If you have any questions about anything costume, feel free to ask! i love answering questions Very Happy

and now i think im starting to ramble a little too much, sorry for the long post

oh and heres a picture of me:
i saw this shirt at wal-mart in the plus size womens section, and thought it would make for an amazingly hideous tanktop, so i made it into one, i even finished the armholes and neck with (fake) bias tape from the sleeves! fun!

ryanmoore! 30ag6zd

-ryanmoore
Back to top Go down
lameyxx

lameyxx

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

hi (: welcome to the forum. it's amazing how much of a difference TB has actually made to so many people. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts Ryan, I liked your posts on TB/youtube videos. Smile xx
Back to top Go down
KetchupSoldier

KetchupSoldier

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Welcome aboard, Ryan!
Back to top Go down
http://idealisto.blogspot.com
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 am

Welcome!
Look forward to seeing your projects!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Steffi

Steffi

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am

Hi, welcome to the forum Smile
Your study subjects sound so cool, if I could turn back time to study again I'd pick something like that too cheers
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
http://steffi-cottoncandycastle.blogspot.com/
Corinne Leigh
Admin
Corinne Leigh

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:07 pm

YAY! Ryan! It's so great to hear about all the awesomeness you are up to. Seriously, It makes me want to cry (says the over emotional sappy woman).

I want to know all about wig design and well...everything you are learning, pretty much. Totes jelly;)
xoxo c
Back to top Go down
https://craftovision.forumotion.com
RockqueducT

RockqueducT

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey Ryan, glad to see you're on here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ryanmoore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryanmoore!   ryanmoore! Empty

Back to top Go down

ryanmoore!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: