CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's 6 o'clock, do you know what you're crafting tomorrow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concupiscence

Concupiscence

It's 6 o'clock, do you know what you're crafting tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: It's 6 o'clock, do you know what you're crafting tomorrow?   It's 6 o'clock, do you know what you're crafting tomorrow? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Greetings fellow makers!

Just started sewing two weeks ago, been a fan of ThreadBanger for a long time though (and I have OOOODLES of fabic just awaitin to be integrated into those lovely tutorials I've been eying for the last however-many-years)!

I make Jewelry and am rather excited to maybe post some tutorials for the average Maker/Crafter.
I work in mixed media, but it always comes back to the METAL. Rawwr! Wink

I'm big on color, petticoats, insects, and skulls! I've got a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm ready to share 'em if ya'll wanna learn!

Stats: Nearly 35 yr old, recently DE-singled Mom (yay, after 10 years alone, i got me a man! lol)
Graduated from Humboldt state University with Degree in Art (focus? yup, Jewelry/Small Metals)
Located in Arcata, California (it's waaaaay at the top of the state, NOTHING like southern cali where i grew up!)
My name is Lia Liette, and I have an addiction to making things. Smile

For an idea of what I do (and therefore *kind of* what I'd be showing you how to do) visit my etsy site (Shop: Concupiscence)

(I tried to post a pic, but I .... idk, I did *something* wrong... I feel dumb...) Sad

Back to top Go down

It's 6 o'clock, do you know what you're crafting tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1