CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwistedCrafts

TwistedCrafts

Location : Buried in snow somewhere in the Rockies, send help!

Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert Empty
PostSubject: Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert   Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm

This is a little larger then I would normally make a hip bag, but I have a lot i have to carry. Tickets, camera, keys, wallet, inhaler,.... and since I am a firm believer that "She who brings their purse to a concert is in danger of getting it jacked" I made this that clips safely to my jeans.
I painted J3T's mask on with fabric paint then I purposely did a messy double zig zag stitch to double reinforce it(Yes I'm Paranoid) and I used white thread to give it a more....deconstructed? Industrial? look with the exposed zipper.
Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert Hip
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted-Crafts/132627736764728?ref

Johnny 3 Tears Hip Bag for the Hollywood Undead Concert
Page 1 of 1