CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Croched HATT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nursemaid121

nursemaid121

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok! So after a while of pulling apart, re-starting, and guidence from experienced crocheters... HERE is is!
My first actual finished crocheted project!
First Croched HATT Image_10
First Croched HATT Image_11
Back to top Go down
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

Love it! I am a total crochet addict, and it's only two years since I first learned how to - I have about a million hats, scarfs etc. I'm sure you will have hundreds now too! Very Happy. P.S - always good to meed a kindred spirit (signature)!
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 am

Very nice hat! And first project as well... bravo! Smile
I taught myself to crochet not long ago and I'm completely hooked! At first I thought it would be hard but eventually I find crochet to be a lot easier than knitting (for me): working one stitch at a time, with only one hook as opposed to two needles. Perhaps it's got something to do with my messed up coordination... hmm.
Back to top Go down
lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

lost_soul_in_a_fish_bowl

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:44 am

"completely hooked"

pun intended Escargot?
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Absolutely jocolor
Back to top Go down
nursemaid121

nursemaid121

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I am "hooked" I was about to call you out on that one but you beat me to it Lost soul in a fish bowl.
In fact so hooked that I am as we speak... or I type, I am making mittens... Pictures coming later
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Can't wait to see them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Croched HATT Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Croched HATT   First Croched HATT Empty

Back to top Go down

First Croched HATT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Projects and Tutorials :: Your Projects and Tutorials :: Accessories-
Jump to: