CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedCrafts

TwistedCrafts

Location : Buried in snow somewhere in the Rockies, send help!

Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 Empty
PostSubject: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 pm

So did you ever have a idea in your head, get everything you need , then cut the top of your thumb off cooking dinner and can't do it? No? Just me then...lol..
This has been on my "To-Do" list.
All you need is:
A Shoe- it doesn't need to be a high heel
A Sock- not a nylon, your putting pins in it
And Sand- Keeps the needles sharp and it weighs it down.
Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 100_5490
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted-Crafts/132627736764728?ref
gardenofyesterday

gardenofyesterday

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 pm

That is GENIUS!!! I need to make one of those because the little one I have is not cutting it (I have too many pins). OMG!!!! I just cannot get over this. I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://gardenofyesterday.tumblr.com/
EvertonB

EvertonB

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

This is really cool. I kind of want one just for the sake of having something this awesome.
Back to top Go down
RockqueducT

RockqueducT

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 pm

probably one of the coolest ideas since lightbulbs Very Happy
i have a tape dispenser that is a high heel - I can't find it though. I thought I'd mention it so maybe it'll turn up and then I'll be like, why did I post that...now I feel silly. (come home tapey shoe!)
Back to top Go down
Leana

Leana

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 am

Oh wow that is just incredibly awesome! I want one too! So gonna put this on my to make list Wink I love it, especially because it's just so yellow! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9   Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashionable Pin Cushion Sz 9
Page 1 of 1