CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shirt with epic sleeves :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AeriDesigns

AeriDesigns

Shirt with epic sleeves :) Empty
PostSubject: Shirt with epic sleeves :)   Shirt with epic sleeves :) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 am

There's a shirt Corinne was wearing in a video (Which I now can't find :O) that was absolutely gorgeous. I'd like to make one for my sister for Christmas time, but I don't know where to start. It was a crossover neckline, with fabric sort of wings, coming down from the side of the shirt to the sleeves. If you could post a tutorial, I would love you forever Wink

PS. Sorry for my appalling descriptive skills :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt with epic sleeves :)   Shirt with epic sleeves :) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 am

What was the video about? Might help search for it.
Back to top Go down
AeriDesigns

AeriDesigns

PostSubject: Re: Shirt with epic sleeves :)   Shirt with epic sleeves :) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 am

Found the video! Yay!

It was the 'DIY Rocker CHain Link Jewellery' episode, and on further inspection I believe that it's a dress. If you could make a tutorial of how to make a jumper-version of it, Corinne, I would possibly burst. It was such a pretty dress, and It could easily be a gorgeous jumper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirt with epic sleeves :)   Shirt with epic sleeves :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirt with epic sleeves :)
Page 1 of 1