CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laptop Sleeve!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KetchupSoldier

KetchupSoldier

Laptop Sleeve! Empty
PostSubject: Laptop Sleeve!   Laptop Sleeve! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Eek! It's been forever since I visited the forums. I *would* crawl into a corner and be ashamed of myself, buuut I have stuff to show off. Smile

So, on Sunday, I went out and bought my first laptop. It's so shiny and pretty, and I knew that it needed a special something to protect it. I thought, why not make a sleeve for it, instead of buying a generic one?

After hustling over to my bookshelf, pulling down Generation T: Beyond Fashion, and getting distracted by all the projects in there that I keep telling myself I'll do, I found the one I was looking for.

And, lo and behold, the result!

Laptop Sleeve! Dscf6710

Laptop Sleeve! Dscf6711

I used two t-shirts- the tie-dye one I bought years ago for another project, but then just sort of became a member of the stash; the other was a shirt I bought at my soon-to-be school, but then I found that it didn't fit.

I'd say this took me all of forty-five minutes (I work slowly). Though the edges are a bit raw, I'm happy with the result. I certainly feel like ol' Guildenstern is safer when he's got something to wear. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idealisto.blogspot.com
Escargot

Escargot

Laptop Sleeve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop Sleeve!   Laptop Sleeve! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Nice one!

I've been meaning to buy the Generation T books for ages... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Laptop Sleeve!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Projects and Tutorials :: Your Projects and Tutorials :: Accessories-
Jump to: