CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gast

PostSubject: Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 am

I made this for my friend's wedding... Now I just have to fill the boxes!
Here's a great tutorial on how to make them:

http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2008/01/30/magic-boxes-a-life-as-lou-online-class/

And here are the pictures:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 am

That's sooo cool - I didn't get it at first - I thought you'd just made a few different boxes - not realising that the top one has little shelves inside it! That is so cool!

I guess if you made a smaller fabric covered version, you could make some cool jewellery boxes.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)   Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:10 am

fabric covered - genius! will do Smile
Back to top Go down
EvertonB

PostSubject: Re: Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

My first reaction was the same as PinUpRetro, but then I took a second look at the last picture, and this is sooooo cool. I have a bunch of little things that weighs piratically nothing but needs to be separated, and this would be an awesome way organize them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)   

Back to top Go down

Giftbox: Boxes in a Box (several pictures)
Page 1 of 1