CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Hi, hi" from freckledchick aka Victoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
freckledchick

freckledchick

"Hi, hi" from freckledchick aka Victoria  Empty
PostSubject: "Hi, hi" from freckledchick aka Victoria    "Hi, hi" from freckledchick aka Victoria  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

Hello Crafties,
My name is Victoria. I graduated last year with my BS in Landscape Architecture. It combined two of my passions, design and nature. I draw, paint, sew, cook vegan yummies, and basically keep myself busy while having fun. I moved to North Alabama with my husband, who is in college at U of A. We have a doggie who's name is Archer. He is my fur-baby.

Our neighborhood was recently hit by a tornado and our apartment was destroyed.http://spotted-feather.livejournal.com/12147.html

No worries though; family, friends, strangers, and fellow crafters have come out in full force to help us get back on our feet. What's really amazing is how the fellow crafters are making sure I get back on my diy. My best friend's aunt is going to give me her sewing machine. I can't wait to get back to it. Very Happy
I really feel blessed.

I'm glad to be apart of Craftovision. I sure missed you Corinne. I'm glad to see that your back. I'm also glad to see Meg is making videos as well. You, Rob, and Meg have been a huge part of my diy evolution; thank you all.

I don't have any photo's of any projects yet, but as soon as I get things settled, I will be making things and posting them.

I'm super excited to be a part of the forums. I can't wait to see all of the crafty projects everyone is posting.
Cheers,
Victoria aka freckledchick
Back to top Go down
http://myhabitatharmony.blogspot.com/

"Hi, hi" from freckledchick aka Victoria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: