CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yelirp

Yelirp

Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) Empty
PostSubject: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:48 pm

For prom this year, I made my self a dress out of batman sheets. TO make it, I merely altered a corset-type pattern and added a skirt to it. I also made a little reversable black jacket, for which I just made a new pattern.
Dress from afar:(The black thing on top isn't the actual Jacket)
http://img.coplusk.net/originals/0023/3557/Batman_Prom_Dress_1305428953.jpg
Closeup of the batman-ness:
Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) Batman_Closeup_1305429045

Last edited by Yelirp on Mon May 16, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:26 am

Can't see the pictures
Back to top Go down
Yelirp

Yelirp

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Drat! How would I get that to work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Have you got them hosted elsewhere on the internet (like flickr or facebook?)

For most sites you can right click and select the code (copy image URL), then come back to this site and select the image button and paste the code into it.

If it's on Flickr you need to make sure you select the right option. Go to the image - above it you can see an envelope, facebook logo and a twitter logo - select the little black arrow for more options - select 'grab the html/BBCode' option and then copy and paste the code into the image box, as before.

Back to top Go down
Yelirp

Yelirp

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I got them off facebook, But I have them on another site, I suppose I can try that.
Back to top Go down
peglegparadiddle

peglegparadiddle

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)   Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dunananananananana PROM DRESS! (Think Batman when you read that)
Page 1 of 1