CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tamara

tamara

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty
PostSubject: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 am

I started a quilt.... one tiny tiny square down, a million to go...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 002-1
it's gonna be a king.... hahaha, if i manage to finish it...

i know that fabric tears easier if you mix old and new, but i couldn't help myself. some of the fab is old shirts, skirts, etc... which i picked up at the thrift store (read, i didn't actually wear most of the items, they were picked solely for their use as fabric). the batiks are new...
i've cut a few squares...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 001-1

and some hangers which i stripped down and covered with new batting. i cut out the pieces for the covering.... all I have left is to sew the covering and put it on the hangers, but alas.... i have been lazy...
sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers 003
Back to top Go down
crzy8cupcake

crzy8cupcake

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

I love all the colors!
Back to top Go down
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers   sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers Empty

Back to top Go down

sooo many things get started, few ever get finished.... today: quilt and hangers
Page 1 of 1