CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crzy8cupcake

crzy8cupcake

brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p Empty
PostSubject: brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p   brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello : ) just another person that stalked the rest of the threadbangers over here. Been crafting/sewing and such since age 13 so not an early bloomer like a lot of others. Although I make lots of different things my favorite seems to be blankets...knit , crochet, quilts out of shirts etc. I can't even put into words how freakin excited I was when I saw the first craftovision video and then found out about this forum. What color is borderline insane/happy with disbelief??? Whatever it is thats what color I was cyclops
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p   brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Welcome! Smile Im a late bloomer as well- i never really got into anything craft or DIY related till about 3 years ago!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson

brain feels like mush....can't think of interesting topic title : p
Page 1 of 1