CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animama

Animama

Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum.   Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I am the same Animama from the TB forums. I love to sew, knit, crochet and crafting in general.

I haven't been able to do much for the last year and a half. I caught MRSA and while I was fighting that I found out my dad had bone cancer. I couldn't even go near him for a while. Then last fall I developed vertigo. Talk about being a dizzy blond! My dad passed away in February. I am trying to get my life and house back in order so I can get back to my DIY. I really miss it. The only projects I have worked on lately were "idiot knitting" blankets while sitting with my dad.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Leigh
Admin
Corinne Leigh

Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum.   Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum. EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi Animama,
So sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my mom 7 years ago. It is so hard to lose a parent.
Glad to see you here. Hope you are filled with inspiration!
xoxo c
Back to top Go down
https://craftovision.forumotion.com

Howdy! I am so glad to have found this new forum.
Page 1 of 1