CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yay. (evil grin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leather & lace

leather & lace

Yay. (evil grin) Empty
PostSubject: Yay. (evil grin)   Yay. (evil grin) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm

So my madre was shopping at Hyvee today and I was sooo totally bored that I started sifting through the rows upon rows of sale carts. At first glance it appeared to be the usual crap; kids coloring books, unpopular 'As seen on TV' products, and $5 mystery grocery bags. Then I hit the absolute JACKPOT!! Rit dye for a buck a pop. I found Tan, Golden Yellow, and my favorite, Scarlet Red. My mom is terrified of what I'm planning. I'm gleeful with all the possibilities. I'm thinking some red jeans could be cool, or maybe some punkish tie-dye. The possibilities are endless, absolutely ENDLESS!!!!! Mwahahahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

Yay. (evil grin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay. (evil grin)   Yay. (evil grin) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Haha! with that amount of dye you must have something evil planned! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust

Yay. (evil grin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay. (evil grin)   Yay. (evil grin) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Haha. Nice.. How much dye did you get? That really reminds me that I need to get some tie-dye stuff....
Back to top Go down
amandaggogo

amandaggogo

Yay. (evil grin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay. (evil grin)   Yay. (evil grin) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 pm

That is an awesome find! :0D
Back to top Go down
http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Sponsored content

Yay. (evil grin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay. (evil grin)   Yay. (evil grin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay. (evil grin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Random stuff most likely not relating to crafts... :: Happy Happy Joy Joy!-
Jump to: