CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Empty
PostSubject: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 am

v

Last edited by PinUpRetro on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 am

Gorgeous!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 am

Cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy_Lewis_143

Amy_Lewis_143

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 pm

My friend would absolutely love these!! She's in love with Japanese things and has loads of hair slips etc =) These are stunning!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 am

Why thank you Cool
Back to top Go down
theshylion

theshylion

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 am

Absolutely exquisite. I dig it a lot. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theshylion.com
alpha_omega

alpha_omega

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 am

Really cool!
Thanks for the inspiration! cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogulsm

mogulsm

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 pm

LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikkithegnerd

nikkithegnerd

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Wow! I can't believe that's your first time making them! So pro!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animama

Animama

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Yowza! Absolutely beautiful! I had to call my daughter in to see it. Her reaction? "I want that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 am

Animama wrote:
Yowza! Absolutely beautiful! I had to call my daughter in to see it. Her reaction? "I want that!"

Ahh you've made my day Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 am

Some more that I've made recently:

Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Photo+2 Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Photo+4 Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Photo+5 Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Purple+with+faux+pearls

Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Orchid Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Orchid+bigger Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Purple+and+pink

I found someone selling pieces of vintage kimonos - so snapped up the material. Smile
Back to top Go down
Escargot

Escargot

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 am

Your flowers are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira   Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanzashi - Japanese fabric flowers with Bira Bira
Page 1 of 1