CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The cutest pinball machine ever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LovelyZilla

PostSubject: The cutest pinball machine ever.   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Part of the scenic design model for Tommy I am building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: The cutest pinball machine ever.   Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I.LOVE.TOMMY!!!!! It is my favorite movie, and the songs are just wonderful, and genius! They flow together so so well! Oh my gosh!

Haha, anyways, nerd moment over. That's a very cool pinball machine! :0D It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
LovelyZilla

PostSubject: Re: The cutest pinball machine ever.   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

Very Happy It is my favorite musical. I grew up listening to The Who, and had most of this album memorized by the time I was 3. Have you ever seen the stage version? I wasn't a huge fan of the movie--something about the stepfather rubbed me the wrong way-- but Keith Moon as Uncle Ernie? Priceless. The cult of Marilyn Monroe worshipers was also pretty excellent.

If I ever get the chance to -actually- work on this play, instead of just building theoretical models for class, I might just die of happiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amandaggogo

PostSubject: Re: The cutest pinball machine ever.   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 am

LovelyZilla wrote:
Very Happy It is my favorite musical. I grew up listening to The Who, and had most of this album memorized by the time I was 3. Have you ever seen the stage version? I wasn't a huge fan of the movie--something about the stepfather rubbed me the wrong way-- but Keith Moon as Uncle Ernie? Priceless. The cult of Marilyn Monroe worshipers was also pretty excellent.

If I ever get the chance to -actually- work on this play, instead of just building theoretical models for class, I might just die of happiness.

Sadly no I have not seen the stage version. If I ever did, i would cry of happiness.

And I know, Uncle Ernie! Keith Moon sold it!

Probably one of my favorite parts is "We're on our own, cousin, All alone, Cousin!"
Just the sheer creepiness of the light piano melody with that song is great. I sing it all the time hahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.instructables.com/member/amandaggogo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cutest pinball machine ever.   

Back to top Go down

The cutest pinball machine ever.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1