CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everybody =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy_Lewis_143

Amy_Lewis_143

Hey everybody =D Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody =D   Hey everybody =D EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey =)

My name's Amy and I live in a small-ish town in England, I'm really new to sewing and making clothes, but i just find it so hard to find clothes that i actually like, so i want to learn about how to make them...i'd have loved to study textiles at college but i'd have had to have a GCSE in Art or Textiles, which i wont get by the time i study my A-levels, although it would have been so difficult with an extra option open, ive found it difficult already to pick...

Anyways, i came here to see other people's work and find some inspiration etc-not many people around my area like this sort of stuff so im trying my best to learn on my own...and hopefully I'll get a sewing machine for my birthday =)

Things I like other than sewing: drawing, painting, travelling, learning languages, viking history, mythology, Norway, cooking, reading, paganism, metal music (especially metal from Scandinavian countries) and other random things =)

There are so many things I want to learn, I'm only 15 so i think ill hopefully have time to do these things =D

Amy =)
Back to top Go down
TwistedCrafts

TwistedCrafts

Location : Buried in snow somewhere in the Rockies, send help!

Hey everybody =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody =D   Hey everybody =D EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Welcome! Happy your here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted-Crafts/132627736764728?ref
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

Hey everybody =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody =D   Hey everybody =D EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 am

hello! : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
ThatShannonKidd

ThatShannonKidd

Hey everybody =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody =D   Hey everybody =D EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:20 pm

woah viking history? that's neat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everybody =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody =D   Hey everybody =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: