CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shannon? Yeah, that shannon kidd!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatShannonKidd

PostSubject: Shannon? Yeah, that shannon kidd!   Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey threadheads! I'm Shannon also known as thatshannonkidd on the the threadbanger forms. I just wanted to start off saying that I'm so happy you're back Corrine! The DIY community that we have is such an amazing inspirational and creative place for people to enjoy sharing their projects and getting feedback and i'm so excited to see it's back in action!
This positive community has helped me mold the DIY life that I live today and not only do I want to thank Corrine for bringing us all together but i'd like to thank everyone for supporting all of the DIY projects that we share with one another. Thanks again everyone for making the forms feel like such a home.

Now that i've expressed my appreciation I suppose i'll ramble on about myself.
WARNING!-It's going to be really random!
I'm 19 years old.
I'm currently in my second year of college studying natural resources and wildlife technology.
Before I majored in this, I looked at fashion design schools but decided it would be best as a hobby.
I love learning new hands-on things and finding new hobbies.
The two most recent things i've picked up are spinning my own yarn on a spindle and hula-hooping!
Other hobbies of mine include: guitar, sewing, crocheting, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, finding wildlife, and tye-dying!
Unfortunately I dont have my sewing machine up here at school with me but i've been crocheting a lot!
My dream is to go to Africa!
There's probably more I could tell you but I think this is good enough.

Thanks for reading!
PS: I should have pictures up soon of some mustaches and beards i've been crocheting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinne Leigh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shannon? Yeah, that shannon kidd!   Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey Shannon!
Thank you so much for the kind words. The DIY community really is the best.
Glad to have you here!
xoxo c
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://craftovision.forumotion.com

Shannon? Yeah, that shannon kidd!
Page 1 of 1