CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tamara

tamara

Not really sure where this should actually go? need help.... Empty
PostSubject: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Not really sure where this should actually go? need help.... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 am

I'm having trouble w/my sewing machine....
i've done the troubleshooting in my machine guide... nothing works...

basically, it's a tension issue....

i've fixed it by adjusting the bobbin tension before.... but it just seems like a pain in the butt to do every time... and from what i read, you're not supposed to have to...

plus, what's really weird is that i'll switch projects/thread.... and sew fine.... then all of a sudden.... my stitches get all screwed up....

the upper thread gets really tight, then all of a sudden will finally move and it spins out of control, the thread gets all wrapped up on the top thread pin (the little spoke-y thing the thread is on)...
and/or
the loops on the bottom will be sssuuuuuuuupppper long and uneven and get caught in the bobbin case...

help!!!

i have things to create!!!

Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Not really sure where this should actually go? need help.... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 pm

It sounds more like a timing issue then a tension issue.

Unfortunately, that's not something that can be easily taught over the internet.

The best thing to do is find a sewing machine repair shop and have them give it a good tune up.

No matter how well we take care of our machines, they'll always need a tune up every few years.
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Not really sure where this should actually go? need help.... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

thank you, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Not really sure where this should actually go? need help.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Your Spaces :: Craft Spaces-
Jump to: