CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamara

PostSubject: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 am

I'm having trouble w/my sewing machine....
i've done the troubleshooting in my machine guide... nothing works...

basically, it's a tension issue....

i've fixed it by adjusting the bobbin tension before.... but it just seems like a pain in the butt to do every time... and from what i read, you're not supposed to have to...

plus, what's really weird is that i'll switch projects/thread.... and sew fine.... then all of a sudden.... my stitches get all screwed up....

the upper thread gets really tight, then all of a sudden will finally move and it spins out of control, the thread gets all wrapped up on the top thread pin (the little spoke-y thing the thread is on)...
and/or
the loops on the bottom will be sssuuuuuuuupppper long and uneven and get caught in the bobbin case...

help!!!

i have things to create!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 pm

It sounds more like a timing issue then a tension issue.

Unfortunately, that's not something that can be easily taught over the internet.

The best thing to do is find a sewing machine repair shop and have them give it a good tune up.

No matter how well we take care of our machines, they'll always need a tune up every few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
tamara

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

thank you, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....   

Back to top Go down

Not really sure where this should actually go? need help....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Your Spaces :: Craft Spaces-
Jump to: