CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi.... (indecisively pauses)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tamara

tamara

hi.... (indecisively pauses) Empty
PostSubject: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:20 am

I'm tamara... ummm...
i got started diy-ing when i was pretty young... my grandmother bought me a sewing box when i was three or four---haha, it had all these pretty embroidery flosses... which took no time for my brother to jumble up...
my mom and grandma and great grandma crocheted and sewed and my mom used to make album covers as a business... so it just was kinda natural for me to learn that stuff.
plus i was always kinda weird and artsy growing up..

anywho, i'm not great but the results satisfy me, and i guess that's what matters.

i have multiple-craft-disorder.... i'm interested in everything and usually don't stick with anything for long enough at a time to get really good at it... lol...
i'm really interested in permaculture and sustainability and diy on a broader level.... i think the independance it brings is... well, terrific...

i guess that's more than enough about me.

Back to top Go down
ZombieCupcake90

ZombieCupcake90

PostSubject: Re: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm

hello! : ) Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatlynLawson
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

PostSubject: Re: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 pm

I love how you were able to start so early!
I had to wait until I was 8 till I could join the sewing bee where this older woman from my church taught the young girls to cross stitch.
But it was her rules so can't really complain.

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see what multiple-craft projects you post! lol
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

PostSubject: Re: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Welcome Tamara hun;)
Cross stiching so early? Omg ouch!! But I bet your a pro now right?Smile

Oxo Tany
cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
tamara

tamara

PostSubject: Re: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

hahaha, nooooo.... not particularly good at cross stitch... my brother had me all tangled up before i'd completed the border, lol... i never picked up cross stitch again....

lol... but it was a beginning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi.... (indecisively pauses)   hi.... (indecisively pauses) Empty

Back to top Go down

hi.... (indecisively pauses)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAFTOVISION :: Hullo! :: Introductions. Say hey!-
Jump to: