CRAFTOVISION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRAFTOVISION

A show dedicated to DIY culture featuring tutorials, cool places and cool people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Holland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leana

Leana

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 am

Hey all!

Some might know me from the threadbanger forum Smile
I hope in the near future I'll be able to get more active and show stuff that I've made. I'm just so busy with my education that crafting is honestly the first thing on my list, but I just don't seem to have the time.
I love sewing clothing, especially costumes and dresses. Besides that I knit and crochet. On thursdays I have my weekly sewing-club with friends where we eat pie, have tea and make beautiful stuff. We're all really interested in clothing and crafting from back in the days. So there I learn tabletweaving, nalbinding, weaving, handsewing historic clothing and hats, et cetera.

So besides posting regular modern day stuff, I'll be posting some historical stuff as well.
Hope you enjoy! Very Happy

Love
Leana
Back to top Go down
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Welcome!
You're so lucky to have friends you can meet up with to make stuff!
Can't wait to see what you post when you're less busy!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 am

Wow!!! Really? Historical hats and vests and awsome stuff like that? Woahhhh I'm keeping a close eye on you!!
I mean.....Welcome Leana!!
I'm like jealous that you get together with other friends that love to DIY aswell and pie? Who doesn't love pie right? lol
Well like Java said, when your less busy I'd love to see some of your goodies:) oxoxo
Tany
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
Leana

Leana

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:00 am

Hey Java and Tany, thanks for the warm welcome! Very Happy

And yes, all stuff like that Wink I work in a archealogical themepark where we re-enact Dutch history. In the park you can see prehistoric times, The Roman Period and the Middle Ages. I work in the Middel Ages and therefor most of the historical clothing I make is medieval. Lately I've made some superb woolen mittens, will post some pics soon! Smile
The next weeks I'll be working on some new goth skirts and dresses for the annual Wave Gotik Treffen in Leipzig, Germany, so expect some 'dark' topics by me Wink

Love
Eline
Back to top Go down
Gothictany
Admin
Gothictany

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Eline, omg dark topics? YES!!! awsome awsomeeee!!!Wink
I can't wait see!!
cherry
Back to top Go down
http://CurvyBettiesRock.etsy.com
JavaJawa

JavaJawa

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Shocked I've always wanted to work at one of those theme people park places!!! Shocked

I'm super jealous! So excited for you goth posts!
Back to top Go down
http://ayanaaira.tumblr.com
Leana

Leana

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 am

Very Happy

I just gotta smile at your reactions Very Happy This whole day I'll have to learn for my final on tuesday, but I hope to have some time and kick some serious butt on my sewing machine in t he afternoon! If so, I'll post some pics of the progress Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Holland
Page 1 of 1